We have now released version 1.11 of wradlib.
This version contains two enhancements and a whole bunch of bugfixes. We changed our branch naming to
Now, these are the most important changes:
- add support for RADOLAN HG product
- add %M, %J and %Y RADOLAN products
- rename master -> main
- fix docstrings (links, types, minor issues)
- minor fixes in GAMIC and CfRadial readers
- use default values for ODIM/OPERA what-group
- do not restrict variables, but read all variables for Cf/Radial1 data
- correct calculation of angle resolution in ODIM/GAMIC xarray readers
- add mode-kwarg to radolan coordinates/grid functions
- add kwarg origin and FutureWarning to IRIS CartesianImage reader
- remove unnecessary gridshape kwarg from docstring in CartesianVolume
- correctly handle single/multiple elevations in wradlib.vis.plot_scan_strategy
- fix ODIM xarray reader issues
- mention dask in all open_*_mfdataset functions
We like to thank all our contributors and all community members who ask questions and provide feedback on the various channels. Your contributions are very much appreciated.
As all new enhancements and additions might introduce regressions, please report any issues you experience.