We are happy to announce the release of wradlib 0.10.0.
Highlight of this release is the implementation of matching of GPM/TRMM-platforms with ground radar observations in 3D. A step-by-step guide is available as jupyter notebook. Also the wradlib raster handling has been improved considerably with PR#137.
Further changes in wradlib 0.10.0
There are also a couple of community enhancements and other improvements and fixes.
Community Contribution by Christian Chwala:
wradlib.io.read_RADOLAN_compositeaccept file handles PR#114,
wradlib.io.read_Rainbowaccept file handles PR#140.
Community Contribution by franklinvv:
wradlib.georef.get_radolan_gridwas enhanced to read extended-RADOLAN-grid PR#119.
- Merged the curvelinear grid plotting functions into the normal plotting functions. Added contour and filled contour plotting capabilities.
- Generic netcdf reader can read groups now.
wradlib.qual.cum_beam_block_fracto compute cumulative beam blockage.
- Added Earth Curvature Display to beam blockage notebook
wradlib.georef.read_gdal_valuesto read multiband data.
- The build process on Travis-CI was significantly improved by running test-suites in dedicated threads/subprocesses.
- We also fixed some documentation inconsistencies.
- Several bugs were fixed in
- Several other minor fixes.
For more details on the new release, please visit our release notes.