Tutorials and Examples¶
This tutorials and examples should give an idea how the individual functions of \(\omega radlib\) can be used for weather radar processing. For additional help to certain functions also consider to have look at the jupyter notebooks and example scripts distributed with the source code.
- How to use the tutorials and examples?
- An incomplete introduction to Python
- Getting started with wradlib
- Data Input - Data Output
- Attenuation correction
- Beam Blockage Calculation using a DEM
- Clutter and Echo Classification
- Match spaceborn PR (GPM/TRMM) with ground radars
- For Developers
- How to use wradlib’s ipol module for interpolation tasks?
- Adjusting radar-base rainfall estimates by rain gauge observations
- Routine verification measures for radar-based precipitation estimates
- Zonal Statistics