Reproject/Resample given dataset according to keyword arguments
New in version 0.10.0.
# function inspired from github project # https://github.com/profLewis/geogg122
- src_ds (gdal.Dataset) – raster image with georeferencing (GeoTransform at least)
- spacing (float) – float or tuple of two floats pixel spacing of destination dataset, same unit as pixel coordinates
- size (int) – tuple of two ints X/YRasterSize of destination dataset
- resample (GDALResampleAlg) – defaults to GRA_Bilinear GRA_NearestNeighbour = 0, GRA_Bilinear = 1, GRA_Cubic = 2, GRA_CubicSpline = 3, GRA_Lanczos = 4, GRA_Average = 5, GRA_Mode = 6, GRA_Max = 8, GRA_Min = 9, GRA_Med = 10, GRA_Q1 = 11, GRA_Q3 = 12
- projection_target (osr object) – destination dataset projection, defaults to None
- align (bool or Point) – If False, there is no destination grid aligment. If True, aligns the destination grid to the next integer multiple of destination grid. If Point (tuple, list of upper-left x,y-coordinate), the destination grid is aligned to this point.
dst_ds (gdal.Dataset) – reprojected/resampled raster dataset